Mg Biologics, Inc. Return Policy
Mg Biologics, Inc. (hereinafter “Mg Biologics,” “we” or “us”) appreciates your patronage and takes your satisfaction very seriously. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and customer care. We understand that it is sometimes necessary to exchange or return a product. As a result, we’ve developed the following return policy. This policy also includes information related to the possibility of our product thawing during transit.
Returns and Refunds
Mg Biologics offers our customers a 30 Day Return Policy on all of our unused products. Returns are accepted only within 30 days of the order date. Shipping, freight, and service charges are non refundable. Due to the critical storage condition of our products, we are unable to resell or restock the product. Therefore, a 50% return fee will apply.
Please contact us by phone or email to advise of a pending return and the reason for the return.
Merchandise must be in an undamaged condition, in its original packaging and with no seals broken. Our return merchandise team will inspect all returns before refunds will be processed.
Please return your purchase (the unused products only) to the address below:
2366 270th Street
Ames, IA 50014
(515) 769-2340 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please retain your shipping tracking number for the purpose of delivery confirmation.
Applicable refunds will be given to all unopened/unused products, all opened/used products will not be refunded unless received defective. Refunds will be calculated with respect to any discounts given and prorated with respect to the number of products actually purchased.
Our products expire on the last day of the month indicated on the packaging. There is no refund for products returned due to expiration dating. However, the product may be equally exchanged for an equivalent product with a longer expiration time frame.
To be considered for an equal exchange, the product cannot be returned earlier than 3 months prior to the expiration date and no later than 6 months after the expiration of the product.
In regards to our 30 Day Return Policy:
(1) 30 days are counted from the beginning of the first day after the posted date of order transaction to the end of the 30th subsequent day.
(2) Any opened/used products are not eligible for a refund. However, refunds due to product quality will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
(3) Shipping and handling costs incurred by the customer are not included in the refund.
(4) Returns must be returned to Mg Biologics using delivery confirmation from a shipping carrier or an Mg Representative to receive a refund.
(5) Refunds will be processed within ten (10) standard business days of physically receiving the return. Refunds will be provided in the method used to purchase (e.g. purchases made by credit card will be refunded by the same credit card).
(6) This policy does not apply to any and all products intentionally damaged or misused.
(7) Returns and refunds of Mg Biologics products purchased at a third party retailer or store are subject to that specific retailer’s return policy.
(8) Exchanges due to expiration dating or other pre-arranged condition will be shipped upon receipt of the returned material.
Thawing During Transit Policy
Over 15 years of internal research has established that Mg Biologics products are stable after multiple complete freeze-thaw cycles. It was found that even after eight freeze-thaw cycles, IgG and specific antibody levels remain constant and viable.
It is common, and expected, for our frozen products to thaw during shipping. If product arrives even completely thawed, but under 80°F (27°C), you can refreeze those products without concern.
If you have a question, please feel free to contact our office. While studies show that antibodies are heat stable up to 130°F (54°C), we would love to assist you in making the appropriate storage decision.
We stand by our years of research on product stability; however, we understand there may still be some concerns. Please ask us about other shipping options.
Product Return Policy Changes
We reserve the right to amend this Product Return Policy at any time for any reason and without notice. We will post changes to this Policy on this Site, and we encourage all visitors and users of Mg Biologics, Inc. to check this policy from time to time. Site address: www.mgbiologics.com
This Return Policy was last updated 25 Apr 2016